O Lord Jesus, who has said, learn of me for I am meek and gentle of heart, and who did manifest upon Thy Holy Face the sentiments of Thy divine heart, grant that we may love to come frequently and meditate upon Thy divine features. We may read there Thy gentleness and Thy humility, and learn how to form our hearts in the practice of these two virtues which Thou desires to see shine in Thy servants. Mary our Mother and Saint Joseph help us. Through the merits of Thy precious blood and your Holy Face, O Jesus, grant us our petition….Pardon and mercy.
Top Posts & Pages
- CatholicVote.Org needs your support again to Help the Little Sisters of the Poor and ultimately Our Religious Freedom in the U.S.A.
- You can help stop the advances of Satanists from teaching Satanism in our public schools!
- Dec.19- Day 4 Solemn Christmas Novena– O Root of Jesse
- An Encouragement from St. Edmund Campion, S.J. Feast: December 1st
- Please protest blasphemy against Our Lady Help of Christians
Recent Tweets @SperamusMy Tweets
About Spera Rose, Ocds
Still Hoping for the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary! I am a Secular Carmelite and a Marian Catechist joining with those who love Our Lady of Fatima to help Her win the final Victory for Christo et Ecclessiae (Christ and His Church)! Posts on Speramus' Posterous are not always Fatima related. However, I hope they will be of interest to you and will help you to grow in the spiritual life and continue to "Fight the good fight of faith,and lay hold to eternal life, to which you are also called...." 1 Timothy 6:12. For more posts relating to the message of Our Lady at Fatima and its application for our times please follow me on Blogger http://speramus-hope.blogspot.com or Twitter https://twitter.com/Speramus
Follow on NetWorked Blogs
Speramus’ Posterous listed in Blog NationMy blog has recently been added to Blog Nation.
Pin It -Speramus-We Hope on Blogger
- 756,535 hits
Work in progress
Speramus Posterous Member Catholic Bloggers Network